Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sketch #4: Pencil Drawing of a Chili Pepper and a Tea Bag I had a craving to start painting again, but I didn't want to deal with the mess painting creates. If I work with oil paints I have to make sure the room is well ventilated because the smell becomes overwhelming and then there is always the hassle of cleaning the brushes with turpentine and then having to wait one day before painting again in order for the paint to dry......acrylic is less of a mess, but it's also not as fun to work with, so colored pencils are my lazy alternative. The only problem is that at the end of the day my creativity level is shot from being in school and taking so many logical business classes. The only thing I could think of drawing tonight was the chili pepper because our kitchen is full of them and a tea bag because since the weather's been colder I've been drinking it non-stop. Hopefully next art session will be more productive (and creative).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home