Tuesday, September 12, 2006




Sketch #1: You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!

Today I was dragged to Cold Stone Creamery by my very eager Marketing 201 classmates to interview the manager for our marketing presentation. Of course it was also an excuse for us to pig out on ice cream while pretending to be productive. I have mixed feelings about Cold Stone...I've only been there twice, but I always get the feeling that it's just okay. Nothing special and certainly not worth the $5 I had to fork over for a small, or as they call it, a "like it" size. I miss the gelato in Florence, where for 1 euro you could get a cone of the best cookie ice cream right across the Arno...AND not even feel guilty about the caloric intake because gelato uses non-fat milk whereas Cold Stone uses 14% buttermilk (as we learned from Glenn the helpful manager) which equals death to dieters.

2 Comments:

Blogger khonda said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! first comment by non other than moi..

9:24 AM  
Blogger Siangla/Odhiambo_Siangla said...

Good job! That is some drawing.
Odhiambo Siangla, PhD

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home